BIG Men's Group
with brian bratti
christian men's PEER ADVISORY GROUP
Through my role as the Director of the Charlotte Christian Business Men’s Connection Leadership Institute, I take you out of your business so you can work on your business with a team of like-minded Christian CEOs/business owners and senior level executives to experience:
- A unique environment where 8-12 non-competing business leaders meet monthly to grow as business leaders, without neglecting their family and community responsibilities.
- Sessions led by a trained professional with a seasoned business background and solid spiritual maturity.
- The long term objective is to help business leaders grow into the leaders God designed them to be, while building a business of excellence.
- An environment of confidentiality, trust, friendship, mutual support and long term accountability… like having your own personal board of advisors.
DO I BELONG IN A CHRISTIAN MEN’S PEER ADVISORY GROUP?
- Are you a senior business leader (i.e. chief executive, chief operating officer, president or business owner)?
- Do you have a tendency to lead your company alone and feel in isolation?
- Would you like a confidential place to share your business, personal and spiritual challenges and successes with other like-minded business leaders?
- Would a regular exchange of best in business principles integrated with your spiritual values bring incremental value to your business?
- Would a group of carefully selected peers committed to journey with you for the long run as you lead your business, family and serve your community be of value?
- Are you lacking strategies to handle tough issues with employees, customers, vendors, and competitors that incorporate best in business principals integrated with a Christian work view.
If the answer is yes to many of these questions, you are likely a good fit for a Christian Men's Peer Advisory Group. Contact me or check out CBMC’s Leadership Institute for a complimentary evaluation to help determine is a Christian Men's Peer Advisory Group is right for you.